GRASSLANDco
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRASSLANDco is a pvp emulator of TQ's Conquer Online.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not much of an introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Not much of an introduction Empty
PostSubject: Not much of an introduction   Not much of an introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:41 pm

Well, I would have posted this in the bugs section, but that's the problem. I can't, so please dont flame me.

I can't post in any of the topics. It says only an administrator can post there. Does this happen to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not much of an introduction   Not much of an introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 3:56 pm

i might have forgot to redo the permissions...
give me a few mins and ill change it...

the server is not up yet...im finished with the lvling areas and all i need left is to add the quests like for the rbning...im makeing them more than just a click and ur rbn...gonna have to work for it =)

im the only one working on it besides a few testers so yall gotta give me a break lol...
Back to top Go down
https://grasslandco.darkbb.com
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Not much of an introduction   Not much of an introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:23 pm

Lol, alright.
I can help you test if you need a little more help. =x
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Not much of an introduction   Not much of an introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:16 pm

k i finally finished...hopefully...
will be redoing the ingame commands tomorrow
changed /help menu also..
Back to top Go down
https://grasslandco.darkbb.com
thejj

PostSubject: Re: Not much of an introduction   Not much of an introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:28 am

Good job Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not much of an introduction   Not much of an introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not much of an introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRASSLANDco :: Announcement :: Introduction-
Jump to: